Thursday, January 31, 2008

Temping & Top Pot



I know, I know, it's ridiculous to go to starbucks when there great places for coffee in this town, but trust me, starbucks is way better than the coffee at work AND!! i discovered that they are now carrying Top Pot doughnuts all the way from Seattle! I'm not a huge doughnut fan, but I am a huge seattle fan, and I say kudos to Top Pot for landing the account! Way to go! See I got one - a glazed old fashioned. It was yummy and fresh. Now, my double extra short americano, on the other hand, was not up to specs. For some reason the baristas at Starbucks are unable to not fill a cup up to the top. So my americano was not extra short at all. Oh, well. I only buy starbucks to avoid crappy deli coffee when I haven't had time to make it at home.

No comments: